Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rubber Duckies

You shake my world.
I was so sure, so positive of who I was, what I wanted.

I always thought the puzzle pieces had to come from the same puzzle in order to fit together.

Yet everything about you is so incredibly beautiful.
You're just you,
striving more to be nothing but yourself.
And it's stunning.

You've shown me how to erase the hands of the clock.
I don't want to let time reign over me.

You've shown me what it looks like to live life simply.
And enjoy every moment of it.

And you may never see it,
but you teach me more and more about how to live like Christ.
What it means to truly be free of this world.


There's no going wrong when I know that the only thing you want for me is to be happy.
I just hope you see how happy I am when I'm with you.





No comments: